Cute, but challenging! Don't let the cute look or super fun animations fool you, Puzzimals has thought-provoking puzzles that challenge players with each new level. The game is packed with features that we, puzzle fans, love: creative puzzles, and almost infinite combos. Players can have fun over 100 levels, combining different types of squares such as ice, wild cards, bombs, and more.
Puzzimals in the final stages of development opens registration for open beta
In development by indie game dev Diego Giacomelli from Porto Alegre (RS), Puzzimals started the registration phase for open beta. To be released soon, the puzzle game will initially be launched for Android, but iOS is also in the plans.
Sign up for the open beta
Subscription link: https://t.co/BcrgqyUgwz
- 100 levels
- Creative puzzles
- Almost infinite combos
- Cute animals
Trailer — YouTube
Gameplay 01 — YouTube
Gameplay 02 — YouTube
Gameplay 03 — YouTube
Logo & Icon
The cutest tile-matching puzzle of the season (pt-BR)Luiz Silva, GameReporter
About Diego Giacomelli
- Brazilian indie game developer.
- More information
- More information on Diego Giacomelli, our logo & relevant media are available here.
- Diego Giacomelli
- Game designer, Unity developer and programmer
- Most of the assets used in the game. https://www.ricimi.com
- Some of the assets used in the game. https://kenney.nl
- Kevin MacLeod
- River Valley Breakdown Link: https://incompetech.filmmusic.io/song/4295-river-valley-breakdown License: http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0