Cute, but challenging! Don't let the cute look or super fun animations fool you, Puzzimals is a cube-matching game challenging you to match identical tiles in 100 levels of thought-provoking puzzles in a world map. Packed with features and creative puzzles you can combine cubes of ice, wild cards, bombs and so much more! Each level unlocks and increases in difficulty and offers an almost infinite number of combos. Fans of casual puzzle games will enjoy the crisp, colorful graphics featuring cute animals and the compelling music offers great relaxation.
Developed by indie game dev Diego Giacomelli from Porto Alegre, RS, Brazil.
- 100 levels
- Creative puzzles
- Almost infinite combos
- Cute animals
Trailer — YouTube
Gameplay 01 — YouTube
Gameplay 02 — YouTube
Gameplay 03 — YouTube
Logo & Icon
The cutest tile-matching puzzle of the season (pt-BR)Luiz Silva, GameReporter
Puzzimals become more challenging as the levels progress, and can become addictive (pt-BR)Inside The Gamer, Combo Infinito
The game features 100 different levels that offer many challenges to the player (pt-BR)Jucélio Verissimo, Lenda Games
Mobile puzzler Puzzimals now open for Beta registration on AndroidAndrew Newton, Flickering Myth
Mobile puzzler Puzzimals now open for Beta registration on AndroidEditor, xAndroid
Puzzimals : Open Bêta Sur Android, iOS à venirEditor, GamesBetaTest
About Diego Giacomelli
- Brazilian indie game developer.
- More information
- More information on Diego Giacomelli, our logo & relevant media are available here.
- Diego Giacomelli
- Game designer, Unity developer and programmer
- Most of the assets used in the game. https://www.ricimi.com
- Some of the assets used in the game. https://kenney.nl
- Kevin MacLeod
- River Valley Breakdown Link: https://incompetech.filmmusic.io/song/4295-river-valley-breakdown License: http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0