GeneticSharp 2.6.0 - Blazor template
The GeneticSharp 2.6.0 is out.
Now we have 4
dotnet new templates, besides the
GeneticSharpTspUnity3d already existent, a new template for a Blazor client app was added:
dotnet new -i GeneticSharp.Templates dotnet new GeneticSharpTspBlazorApp -o TspBlazorApp cd TspBlazorApp dotnet run
If you want to know more about how to use GeneticSharp with Blazor, take a look in this tutorial TSP with GeneticSharp and Blazor.
New papers and projects using GeneticSharp
Four papers and one project were added to the list:
- Design of a warehouse order picking policy using genetic algorithm (paper)
- Fabrication of Adiabatic Quantum-Flux-Parametron Integrated Circuits Using an Automatic Placement Tool Based on Genetic Algorithms (paper)
- Modelling and Simulation Analysis of Goal-Oriented Business Process (paper)
- Optimization by genetic algorithm of lattices structures for the media generation in additive manufacturing (paper)
- TrussOptimization (project)
How to install the new version
.NET Standard 2.0
GeneticSharp and extensions (TSP, AutoConfig, Bitmap equality, Equality equation, Equation solver, Function builder, etc):
You should use the UnityNuGet to install GeneticSharp directly from NuGet.
Or you can use the latest GeneticSharp.unitypackage available on our release page.