Triangle Classifier Made With Unity
These days were studying polygons and thought that would be cool build a triangle classifier to help people learn and teach about types of triangle.
Types of triangle
Triangles can be classified by lengths of sides and by internal angles.
By lengths of sides
- Equilateral: all three sides have the same length.
- Isosceles: has two sides of equal length.
- Scalene: has all its sides of different lengths.
By internal angles
- Right: has one of its interior angles measuring 90°.
- Oblique: do not have an angle measuring 90°.
- Acute: with all interior angles measuring less than 90°.
- Obtuse: with one interior angle measuring more than 90°.
Below you can use the Triangle Classifier that I made with Unity.
- You can move any of the 3 vertices (A, B, C)
- The vertices positions can be changed too from the inputs on the top of the screen.
- Each time that any vertices are updated you can see the types of the triangle be updated in the top message.
The font and the vertice sprite used are from Kenney.